While most therapists would agree with Socrates that “the unexamined life is not worth living,” a lesser-known quote by American psychologist Sheldon Kopp might be more important here: “The unlived life is not worth examining.
The Defining Decade
Why Your Twenties Matter And How To Make The Most Of Them Now
- loseyourselfinthesewords reblogged this from lidealist
- lidealist reblogged this from coffeeandcalvino
- tothenthtimesinfinity reblogged this from coffeeandcalvino
- dayvmattt likes this
- shiva-inu likes this
- tarvertalkshere said: I was just reading an excerpt from this today!
- coffeeandcalvino posted this